打印 上一主題 下一主題

Lake Saroma 100km Ultra Marathon

[複製鏈接]

升級   0%

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2010-8-7 13:32:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Any ching participated this race before?

http://saromanblue.jp/top/

I wonder if non-japanese runner can join the race.
+1 0
上一篇︰............下一篇︰祝猿球師兄生日快樂!

升級   100%

• TA的每日心情
    奮鬥
    2013-10-5 16:36
  • 簽到天數: 1 天

[LV.1]初來乍到

2#
    發表於 2010-8-7 14:34:09 | 只看該作者
    好似幾好玩喎

升級   17.37%

該用戶從未簽到

3#
    發表於 2010-8-9 13:29:49 | 只看該作者
    Around 17 runners from HK was in this race 2010-06-27 running 100K or 50K. Below is my previous post to hkrunners summarizing this event :

Quote :
    Back from Hokkaidoafter finishing the 25th LakeSaroma 100K Ultra Marathon(my first 100K) with 11:58:03. I planned this ultra over the Sundown ultra toavoid the heat of Singapore.Unfortunately the temperature on the race day was over 30 deg C even at thisnorth part of Hokkaidoand sunny; being the highest out of the 25 years history of the race. Althoughwithout official statistics, I estimated the completion rate would be muchlower than the historical 70%.

-
    Registration : this is not an ‘international’race; you need an address in Japanto register.
    -
    Logistics : the location israther remote compare to Sapporo;so you need to work out the logistics well in advance.
    -
    Course : the course is for mostpart around the Lake and very scenic; mostlyflat with some hills from 50 – 65K.
    -
    Bib collection : race packcollection very efficient; small expo and opening ceremony with free food/drinkavailable.
    -
    Support stations : every 5Kwith water, sports drink, fruits, bread and rice balls etc. Large water bucketsevery 5K for cooling off body heat.
    -
    The organizer arranged that youcan have your spare shoes/shirts, socks etc transported to 55K.
    -
    Champion chip used and resultsavailable every 10K,
    -
    Volunteers are sufficient; somecheering crowd at some of the towns along the course.
    -
    Training for endurance iscrucial; I followed a weekend back-to-back LSD program building up theendurance progressively. Also the replenishment along the course is important.If you can find a buddy to run together, that would be perfect.
    -
    Overall well-organized race;but registration and logistics has to be planned.
    Unquote

升級   0%

該用戶從未簽到

4#
     樓主| 發表於 2010-8-9 14:24:18 | 只看該作者
    Encore ching,

Thanks for the information.

But what is the purpose of having a Japanese address for registration? (purely for registration?)

Would you mind sharing more information about the registration procedures and your training programme?

By the way, any ching know what it means?
    "5. 外国人競技者。
    a. 日本国内に居住する者は、所管の日本陸上競技連盟加盟団体登録者に限り、日本陸連登録者の部に参加することができます。
    b. 海外からの参加者は、一般の部に参加することができますが、居住国陸連の登録証明のある者はaにより陸連登録者の部に参加することができます。"

升級   17.37%

該用戶從未簽到

5#
    發表於 2010-8-11 14:07:05 | 只看該作者
    Odin ching,
    The address in Japan is for registration. They will also mail race materials to this address after registration. I did ask by email whether oversea address is OK but no reply. Fortunately we hv a friend who worked in Japan.
    As to training program, we tried as much as possible to follow the Ultramarathon training program from Runners World.

升級   0%

該用戶從未簽到

6#
     樓主| 發表於 2010-8-11 15:06:14 | 只看該作者
    原帖由 Encore 於 2010-8-11 14:07 發表
    Odin ching,
    The address in Japan is for registration. They will also mail race materials to this address after registration. I did ask by email whether oversea address is OK but no reply. Fortunately ...

That means I can't use a fake address......

I've no Japanese address.

升級   0%

該用戶從未簽到

7#
     樓主| 發表於 2010-8-13 11:16:24 | 只看該作者
    Apart from this race, can Encore ching recommend some other "good" ultramarathon?

升級   17.37%

該用戶從未簽到

8#
    發表於 2010-8-16 21:24:40 | 只看該作者
    Odin ching,
    This is my only oversea ultra; cannot recommend another one.
    For local races, you can consider Trailwalker, Greenpower 50K, Raleigh Wilson trail 78K or Round the Island 65K.
    您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 10:36 , Processed in 0.290923 second(s), 24 queries .