返回列表 發新帖
樓主: swimbikerunner

一次性使用的白色計時晶片

[複製鏈接]

升級   96.75%

該用戶從未簽到

發表於 2012-1-18 13:32:40 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 18# 的帖子

田總嘅回應同實際行動真係抵讚,上星期日跑完CCM想搵個回收箱,搵唔到之餘問工作人員都話唔知,仲叫我唔要就掉咗佢。之前主持人佢承諾就鬼咁快,等我仲以為呢家嘢西人會積極啲添。等我又寫封嘢去噪吓佢先。

升級   50.35%

該用戶從未簽到

發表於 2012-1-19 10:51:38 | 顯示全部樓層
I think it will require more cabon footprint to send it back to Europe.  It may not  be cost effective from environmental perceptive.  The device is major mixed with plastic and small chip inside.  If the chip can't be reused, just drop it to plastic recycle bin that would be able to serve the purpose.

升級   96.75%

該用戶從未簽到

發表於 2012-1-19 13:32:49 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 22# 的帖子

I think the local supplier also concerns the cost for shipping back to Europe even if the carbon footprint is not considered. While I don't really believe that both reuse and recycling of the timing chip are impossible in HK, the biggest problem is the collection and the reurned time chips are just too few for any meaninul actions. Don't forget that  mixed wastes are generally more difficult to be handled and diminish their value in recycling. Thus, if the organizer can offer the centralized collection, I cannot agree that individual disposal of the used timing  chip is a better option. And most importantly, both the local supplier and the race organizer are both accountable and repsonsible for what they provide.   Thus, please support returning the time chip after the race and the supplier must have their best way to handle it  only when they have a lot.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:07 , Processed in 0.110664 second(s), 22 queries .