簽到天數: 1 天
"Beat the Banana!" Charity Run is a signature event held annually by World Cancer Research Fund Hong Kong (WCRF HK). The Run sees participants chase a life-sized banana with the aim of beating it across the finish line. The event helps promote the importance of physical activity and a healthy diet in reducing the risk of cancer in a fun and light-hearted way.|
The 7th "Beat the Banana!" Charity Run will take place on Sunday, 4 March 2012 along the Tsimshatsui East Promenade. WCRF HK is very pleased to have the support of Wellcome as the event sponsor, joining us in spreading the message of maintaining a healthy lifestyle for better health and cancer prevention.
Details to note!
- Date: Sunday, 4 March 2012
- Venue: Tsimshatsui East Promenade
- Category: 3km Fun Run (from 9am)/ 6km Elite Race (from 8am)
- Participating Class: Individual / Family / Friends / Corporation / School
- Places: 1,000 runners (Places are limited and on a first-come, first served basis)
- 3km Fun Run: HK Cultural Centre > Avenue of Stars > Tsimshatsui East Promenade > International Mail Centre > Back to HK Cultural Centre
- 6km Elite Race: A cycle route twice of the above 3km route
- Registration Deadline: Monday, 20 February 2012