發表於 2008-11-9 01:03:47 | 只看該作者
    inspire 是給予有扁平足人士用的Supporting shoes(我之前都有對inspire3 )rider 比較合一般腳形。

升級   20%

該用戶從未簽到

4#
     樓主| 發表於 2008-11-9 17:44:21 | 只看該作者
    原帖由 slauhk 於 2008-11-9 01:03 發表
    inspire 是給予有扁平足人士用的Supporting shoes(我之前都有對inspire3 )rider 比較合一般腳形。

ミズノは、ランニングの着地時の安定性を高めたランニングシューズ「WAVE INSPIRE 4(ウエーブインスパイアフォー)」を12月10日から全国のミズノ品取扱店で販売する。
     ランニングをする人が最近増えているが、初心者や体重の重い人は、着地時のぐらつきが繰り返されることによって足首や膝の故障の原因になると考えられている。今回の「WAVE INSPIRE 4」は、ミッドソール内甲側のプレートを重ね合わせるなどの工夫をして安定性を高めた商品。「WAVE INSPIRE」シリーズは、2005年から海外で販売してきたが、とくに体格の大きな人が多い欧米市場で高い評価を得ているモデルだという。
     近年肥満などからくるシェイプアップや美容などを目的としてランニングを始める人が増えているといわれているが、普段運動をしていない人が急に走り始めると、筋力不足などが原因で土踏まずのアーチの落ち込みによって疲労感を感じやすくなるとともに、足首が過度に内側に倒れこむ現象(オーバープロネーション)が起こりやすいともいわれている。これによって疲労感がたまり、足に過度な負担がかかることによって故障してしまうと、せっかく始めたランニングを続けられなくなってしまうと指摘する。
     新商品の「WAVE INSPIRE 4」は、ミズノ独自の波型プレート「ミズノウエーブ」(クッション性と安定性を両立させ、さらに横ずれ抵抗性を高めるため、あらゆる種目のシューズに搭載しているソールに挿入する波形プレート)を扇状にするとともに、「グラスファイバー」を混入させたもう1枚のプレートを内甲側に重ね合わせることでミッドソール内甲側の剛性を高め、足裏のアーチを支え、プロネーションを抑制する構造で安定性を高めたという。これによって疲労感を感じにくくなるとともに、足首にかかる過度な負担を抑制し、快適なランニングをすることができるとのこと。
     「WAVE INSPIRE」シリーズは、ランニングの盛んな欧米で高い安定性が評価を受けているモデルで、アメリカの権威あるランニング専門誌「RUNNERS WORLD」(ランナーズワールド)で、過去に2度賞を獲得しているという。

Mizuno sells running shoes "WAVE INSPIRE 4" (wave inspire four) which I made stability at the time of the landing of the running in Mizuno product dealer of the whole country from December 10.
     Running people increase recently, but it is thought that a beginner and the heavy person cause the trouble of an ankle and the knee because wobble at the time of the landing is repeated. This article which "WAVE INSPIRE 4" did a device to put a plate of the former side in the mid sole on top of one another, and raised stability. The "WAVE INSPIRE" series sold it abroad from 2005, but it is said that the big person of the build in particular is a model getting the evaluation that is high in much Europe and America markets.
     In late years when people beginning running for corpulence shape up or beauty to control increase, it is said, but it is easy to come to feel fatigue, and it is said for lack of muscular strength by the fall of the arch of the arch of a foot when the person who does not exercise in usual times begins to run suddenly even if it is easy to have a phenomenon (an overprofessional nationality) that an ankle falls down inward excessively. I point out that it is not continued the running that I began with much effort hereby when I feel a feeling of languor and break down because an excessive burden hangs to the foot.
     "WAVE INSPIRE 4" of the new product does Mizuno original wave type plate "Mizuno wave" (I balance stability with cushion characteristics, and to raise wider gap resistance, wave pattern plate to insert in sole equipped with to the shoes of every item) in the shape of a fan and raises hardness of the former side in the mid sole by putting one piece of plate ing let "glass fiber" get mixed on top of one another in the inner former side, and support the arch of the sole, and it is said that I raised stability by structure to restrain a professional nationality. It is hard to come to feel fatigue and restrains an excessive burden to depend on an ankle and seems to be able to do comfortable running hereby.
     It is said that I am past, and the "WAVE INSPIRE" series acquires Prize in authoritative running specialized magazine "RUNNERS WORLD" (Runners World) of U.S.A. in the model that high stability receives needs assessment in prosperous Europe and America of the running twice.

Mizuno銷售被把跑步的著陸時的穩定提高到了的跑步鞋"WAVE INSPIRE 4"(ウエーブインスパイアフォー)在全國的Mizuno店從12月10日起。
     跑步人最近正增加,但是,體重重初學者以及人,著陸時的摇晃被決定重复||正可以成為腳踝以及膝的故障的原因。此次的"WAVE INSPIRE 4"與中間鞋底里面的盔一侧的铭牌叠在一起的事研究,提高了穩定的商品。"WAVE INSPIRE"系列从2005年起在國外销售了,但是特别据说当是體格的正在歐美市場有許多大人得到高的評價的型放號的時候。
     被据说当的近年来以健美或者從肥胖來的美容為目的,開始跑步的人正增加的時候,但是變得容易由於缺乏肌肉力量的原因感到腳心的拱門的消沉而依靠,疲勞的感覺盡管腳踝過度,並且容易反向內側倒下來的現象(オーバープロネーション),與此同時但是被据說當沒多運動的平常人突然開始奔跑的時候。据此疲勞感覺能够忍受,并且過度的負擔決定依靠在腳上,發生故障當變得不被繼續被特意開始了的跑步的時候的時候指出。
     新產品的"WAVE INSPIRE 4"在扇形狀做獨特Mizuno波型"Mizuno Wave"(為使穩定和靠垫的特征同時進行,並且而且提高旁邊分歧敌视的特征,在正被对所有项目的鞋搭载的鞋底插入波形铭牌),与此同时让混合"玻璃纤维"了因為已經與1枚的铭牌在内盔一側叠在一起所以提高中間鞋底里面的盔一侧的剛性,並且据說當由于用腳背后的拱門抑制支持,プロネーション的构造提高穩定了的時候。据此變得難以感到疲勞感覺,與此同時抑制依靠在腳踝上還度的負擔,並且好象能做舒適的跑步。
     据說當"WAVE INSPIRE"系列正在权势某一個跑步專門性雜誌美國的"RUNNERS WORLD"(赛跑者的地球)在跑步的高的穩定正上接受評價在在繁盛歐美的型號在過去再次獲得獎賞的時候。

升級   20%

該用戶從未簽到

5#
     樓主| 發表於 2008-11-14 00:51:43 | 只看該作者
    有無c hing著緊呢個款??

升級   16.32%

該用戶從未簽到

6#
    發表於 2008-11-14 13:07:40 | 只看該作者

回復 5# 的帖子

我有著, 感覺稍重, 不过finish 12K后, 隻脚都無乜点痛...唔錯...唔錯..因為之前脚跟有傷患.
    您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:28 , Processed in 0.169637 second(s), 24 queries .