Hi, all ching & ctse,|
I am a fat man and start to have a 'fast walk' three to four times a week around one month. The distance for the fast walk is around 3.2 to 4 km in 50 min or 60 min respectively.
Age = 41
Weight = 245 lb (before fast walking) down to 241 lb (now)
Height = 5 feet 11 inch
Target = to reduce my weight down to 200 lb or below and then start jogging hopefully in this winter (too optimistic?). Want to join Standard Chartered Bank Marathon after two to three years later
Reason of starting doing exercise
1. for health
2. improve my heart and lung
Would try my best to achieve my target. Certain benefits were found after starting my 'fast walk' apart from losing the 4 lb
1. my knee previous lose strength when climbing up stairs. But now, the situation improves
2. when I get back to home after work, I always feel tire but now this feeling also gone
3. my neck always get tire but unexpectedly, this feeling also gone
4. when I feel tire, I always go to have a spa but now I haven't go to spa for around 3 three weeks (save money)
Any previous article relating to 'keep fit' or training like my case, starting to lose weight and then finally complete a marathon game?