Ivrunner 師兄 post 左以下一段, 好有啟發, 但因佢冇開新帖, 所以幫佢重新post, 記得Ivrunner 係美國跑, 所以應係美國人一些準則, 我會說是馬拉松禮儀:|
1. Please follow the basic rules of the road. If you need to slow down or walk, move over to the right/left. Do not stop all of a sudden. If you need to pass another runner, gently warn him/her that you are coming up on the right/left.
2. Be careful at the water stations! Those little waxy paper cups can be slippery when wet. Try your best to get your empty cup into a garbage can when you've had your fill.
3. Remember you are not alone out there. (Be careful if you need to spit or blow your nose!)
4. Be nice to all the volunteeers, and let them know you appreciated their support, races cannot happen without them.
5. Don't litter. Your PowerBar or PowerBar Gel wrapper can stick to another runner's shoes, not to mention harming the environment.
6. Some runners race for fun, some for speed and others for the social atmosphere. With all that in mind, please don't expect all runners to be social before or during a race.
7. Encourage others as much as possible......even the spectators. Thank them for their support!
8. Have fun! You've trained for months for your big day, so don't sweat the small stuff. Follow your checklist and you will be set for a great experience.
Good luck everybody on Sunday!!