打印 上一主題 下一主題

2009.8.30 Perth City to Surf Marathon

[複製鏈接]

升級   0%

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2009-4-12 12:09:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Probably I will join this race, lets see if anyone have interest to join with me.

Official Homepage:
http://www.media.perthnow.com.au/multimedia/2009/marathon_update2/index.html

Course Map:
http://www.media.perthnow.com.au/multimedia/2009/marathon_update2/images/rebel_PCTS09mapmarathon.pdf

THE COURSE
The Perth City to Surf Marathon is one the most scenic courses in Australia. The route takes Participants on a scenic tour from the City to the Surf, incorporating the traditional City to Surf route of the 12km event which has been run every August for 35 years.

The course starts in Perth CBD on St George's Terrace and consists of a 21km loop along the beautiful Swan River, past the iconic Old Swan Brewery and through the beautiful grounds of the University of Western Australia. The second half of the marathon (also the half marathon course) consists of a 10km loop through Perth's most popular tourist attraction, the picturesque Kings Park, followed by a final 12kms through vibrant Subiaco, serene Perry Lakes, and then on to the finish at City Beach on the Indian Ocean. The first half of the course is flat and fast, the second half a little more challenging. Pacing is the key.

RACE INFORMATION
ENTRY FEES
A$95 (A$115 late entry effective 8th August)

QUALIFYING TIMES
Not Applicable

START TIMETBA
CUT-OFF TIMES6.5 Hours

RACE TIMING
Championchip (this may change)

RACE PACKETS
Perth City to Surf Expo
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
27-29 August 2009
For full details please refer to Expo paragraph below.

PACE SETTERS
TBA

AID STATIONS
Aid Stations are every 2km;
Every Aid station will distribute Water and Powerade;
Gu will be distributed at aprox. every second Aid station.

PERSONAL REFRESHMENTS AND CLOTHING
Personal refreshments must be taken with you and it will not be possible to be left for distribution along the course on race day.
Clothing service is provided, transporting belongings from the start line to the finish line.

TRANSPORT
Transport will be available from the official race hotel (Holiday Inn Burswood) to the start line and return from the finish line;
Public transport will be operational across Perth to get to the start line;
A free shuttle service is provided to return participants to the start line in the city after the race.

EXPO
PERTH CONVENTION EXHIBITION CENTRE
21 Mounts Bay Road
Perth WA 6000
OPENING TIMES
Thursday 28th August 10.00am - 7.00pm
Friday 29th August 10.00am - 7.00pm
Saturday 30th August 9.00am - 5.00pm

FINISHERS T-SHIRTS, MEDALS AND CERTIFICATES
Finishers will be awarded the following:
* Finishers T-shirt
* Medal
* Race Pack (Includes sports drink, food items, promotional items from sponsor)

WEATHER CONDITIONS
August Average 8 - 17 degrees
Average 9am temperature is 12.8 degrees

OTHER EVENTS
Half Marathon
12km Run & Walk
11km Wheelchair event
4km walk/run

[ 本帖最後由 大圍新跑手 於 2009-4-12 12:26 編輯 ]
+1 0
上一篇︰假期好節目下一篇︰重組討論區各版塊

rebel_PCTS09mapmarathon.pdf

1.24 MB, 下載次數: 35

評分

查看全部評分

升級   98.95%

該用戶從未簽到

2#
發表於 2009-4-12 20:49:17 | 只看該作者
i was looking at this event eariler and trying to work out my time table. . . ching. . . do you want to come week ealier to do the Qld Half Marathon week before then fly over to Perth??
Coz at the same day "30th August", i also have another event planned. . but if you are going to run the Perth City to Surf. . I will join you instead

升級   0%

該用戶從未簽到

3#
 樓主| 發表於 2009-4-12 23:22:49 | 只看該作者
原帖由 d_drifter 於 2009-4-12 20:49 發表
i was looking at this event eariler and trying to work out my time table. . . ching. . . do you want to come week ealier to do the Qld Half Marathon week before then fly over to Perth??
Coz at the sa ...

Hi d_drifter ching:
I don't think I could fully recover after running a HM then running another FM one week later.  If you also plan to join this event, you will join the HM or FM?

升級   98.95%

該用戶從未簽到

4#
發表於 2009-4-12 23:31:15 | 只看該作者
will be HM. . . .i got no chance doing good time in FM
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-21 00:06 , Processed in 0.104255 second(s), 31 queries .