發表於 2009-12-30 17:55:21
原帖由 cdma 於 2009-12-30 14:10 發表
1. The difference between RS400 and RS800 is mainly only RS800 can use GPS and footpod.
2. Also, RS800 provide attitude and temperature information which RX 400 does not. The attitude information is quite useful for hikers, while I think the temperature is not very accurate.
RS800可量度高度和温度, 但RS400不可以。高度量度对行山人士很有用, 但RS800的温度则不太准确
3. The heart rate belt of RS400 is different from that of RS800. As the transmittion interface is a bit different, I discover that RS400 belt can work under water (ie. when you ar swimming), but RS 800 cannot.
4. Indeed, I have also consider Garmin 405/ Polar RS800cx G3. Garmin 405 is attractive for its builit in GPS. However, batteries goes out easily. You cannot even use the normal watch function when function goes out. Therefore I choose polar. Although the GPS is quite bulky, batteries can be changed easily and it does not affect the watch.
我也有考虑过Garmin405, Garmin405是内置GPS,但电池很快用完, 这时, 即使是普遍的手表功能也不能用。虽然Polar的
5. Between G3 GPS and S3 footpod, I think GPS is more suitable for multi sports user, while S3 is better for runners only.
GPS S3, 我认为GPS比较适合不同运动, 而s3则比较适合跑手