查看: 10517|回覆: 23
打印 上一主題 下一主題

跑步 & 糖份 討論

[複製鏈接]

升級   92.85%

該用戶從未簽到

1#
發表於 2008-3-8 11:28:32 | 顯示全部樓層
I usually alternate gel and Gatorade when doing LSDs.  I eat one pack of gel one hour after I start to run and then every hour.  If it is very hot outside. I also take Gatorade Endurance.  I use gel with less sugar content (2g).  It is the complex carbohydrate not simple sugar that fuels you.  I always use Hammer Gel, don't know if you can find it in HK.  It is very mild and it doesn't upset your stomach.  Never tried glucose water before.

升級   92.85%

該用戶從未簽到

2#
發表於 2008-3-9 00:49:16 | 顯示全部樓層
This is a very interesting topic.  I like to hear what you all do when doing long runs in HK.  

For me, I hate carry bottles or fuel belts.  I plan my running route ahead of time and put bottles of water/sports drinks along the sidewalks (like behind the electrical box, mail box or trees).  It is safe because not too many people or nobody walks on the street here.  I have been doing this for a long time.  Only once my drinks got stolen .  When the temp. gets up 40C or so, I freeze my water/Gatorade in the freezer the night before.  So I always have nice cold drink even in extreme hot weather here.   I do carry a couple of dollars, in case something happen, I can still run into a gas station or convenience store to get an ice cold sport drinks.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 03:13 , Processed in 0.192010 second(s), 23 queries .