查看: 3139|回覆: 4
打印 上一主題 下一主題

2009上海国际马拉松赛

[複製鏈接]

升級   61.95%

該用戶從未簽到

1#
發表於 2009-12-2 09:02:10 | 顯示全部樓層
Actually, most runners are from the mainland, they organized themselves under different institutions, geographical areas etc and they all carry their own banners, we also see lots of Koreans and Japanese.

The route although is flat, is not that scenic, lots of running under flyovers, office parks, regular roadways etc. The last 5K is flat boring. The atmosphere is pretty good on the other hand, with lots of "organized" cheering crowds, mainly neighbourhood older ladies. I wished there are college girls jumping out to kiss you like Boston. Once in a while kids would hand out chocolate and banana etc for all runners, I had a small cup of strange tasting mint tea somewhere sometimes...that woke me up!

One big compliant to the organizer. VERY VERY efficient, printing of certificate, retrieving belongings, none of the things Allan Ching mentioned.

The medal is average, the -shirt is mizuxx and a nice backpack from Mizuxx also.

As this is my first overseas race, I am happy already. Can't compare with others.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:52 , Processed in 0.163913 second(s), 23 queries .