打印 上一主題 下一主題

2010.7.4 荃灣田徑會主席紀念盃10公里黃昏賽 (網上報名已截止)

關閉 [複製鏈接]

升級   13.16%

該用戶從未簽到

1#
發表於 2010-6-1 23:39:34 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi Blurmax my friend

Probably I am not in a good position to make any comments on this subject as I am the one who help arranging this. Yes, there is a fee (which also includes fees paid to credit card companies for the payment transaction) for using the software (from Active Network, see www.activenetwork.com , which is the world's largest, if not the best, provider which processes more than US$1 billion transaction a year), but I believe it should deliver better values (in terms of reliability, security, privacy, etc)  than any other lower-cost approaches/alternatives we can get. And this should bring some changes to the ways we have been doing things here for the past years. Both the organizers and the entrants should benefit from such a system, but the question is that who should pay for it, and how much.  And it also depends on the perception of values, which is very individual (no right or wrong answer). And in the case of TWAC Evening Race, we should be glad that we are given the choice to use it or not based on our perception of value.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 11:26 , Processed in 0.268144 second(s), 23 queries .