樓主: Left3
打印 上一主題 下一主題

上海国际马拉松

關閉 [複製鏈接]

升級   26%

該用戶從未簽到

1#
發表於 2009-11-10 12:27:34 | 顯示全部樓層

Terry Ching, don't be upset. You've a good base. Suppose the last 3 weeks is for taper, no more LSD and reduce speed work. In the meantime, avoid any execises which have risks to make further injury on the heel. Take more rest.

Most important, you're better to consult Doctor and hear your body whether the current condition is suitable for running. If you're a runner like me who noone can stop, right? Try switching the remaining workouts to less heel stressful execises which can maintain the aerobic level. If possible, consider walking / swimming / gym / light jog.

Evaluate the condition in the final week, if the feeling is not good, adjust the target and enjoy the atomsphere is also a good idea. Focus on next.

Hope this can help.

升級   26%

該用戶從未簽到

2#
發表於 2009-11-11 15:46:19 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 TerrySze 於 2009-11-11 12:10 發表

HI Ericlms CHING,

You are my "工友隊" teammate in the HM last week but I am sorry that I cannot run for our team. I am very upset because of the injury. I prepare this SH marathon for a half ye ...

Take it easy Ching. Lot of chances. I got the similar case in 2009 SCM, full of confidence to step into sub4 after 6 months of sweating. Nightmare happened 2 days before that date, I reactivated the knee injury in a usual stretching when placing the leg on the fence. Time was not allowed for healing. On that morning, I had difficulty even attempt to walk. Face it. Swear to come back and have to do better in next year SCM.

Terry Ching組團, 小弟立即報團. 相信有不小Ching可能報團.

上海隊加油!!!

升級   26%

該用戶從未簽到

3#
發表於 2009-11-28 11:06:53 | 顯示全部樓層
祝Terry、 Left3 、Alfred Ching 表現理想, 今天早點休息, 儲碳, 好好享受明天賽事
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 16:37 , Processed in 0.304973 second(s), 24 queries .