打印 上一主題 下一主題

(明報) 跑而優則教 前港隊變博士 開馬拉松訓練班

[複製鏈接]

升級   63.16%

該用戶從未簽到

1#
發表於 2008-11-15 18:00:23 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 14# 的帖子

He used to be the best mid distance runner in the 80s.  I still remembered that he broke the 800m HK record at Wan Chai Sports Ground in the year of 1984 or 1985 at the time of 1'53 or 1'54 where I was the game helper there.

You should be surprised that he is not really a very tall & muscular guy.  Once he had retired from HK team, no athlethe was able to hit his record until the record was broken by Leung Tak Wai.  Even Yip Kai Tak couldn't break his record during his peak time.

升級   63.16%

該用戶從未簽到

2#
發表於 2008-11-16 01:27:58 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 17# 的帖子

I am not qualified as the judge.  During those days, each club had to nominate several members to assist the game during the racing season.  I had been asked to do it several times as my secondary school used to be one of the members of HKAAA.  Unfortunately, it is no longer the member now.

I did maintain regular training and racing ten years ago before my first daughter was born and I was able to perform 41 mins in 10K.  Unfortunately, there was no choice but to quit training due to my daughters & my career.  Everyone should remember how tough of HK economy during the terrible time of our ex Chief Executive - Mr Tung.  

In order to maintain a better health conditions & to release job pressure, I started training / racing last year.  It takes me more than a year to push the standard to a better level now due to the age and physical conditions.

My first race in this season is Nike 10K and my target is 45 minutes.  During the recent training, I am quite confident that I will be able to acheive it.

升級   63.16%

該用戶從未簽到

3#
發表於 2008-11-18 00:24:40 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 21# 的帖子

Thank you for your support.  I do worry on injuries as I always find my knee very tired after training.  I am not quite sure whether it is because of my age or not enough training.

Anyway, I try to maintain three times training in a week as there are several 10K races in the coming few months before SCM.

Please take care of yourself and ultimately I would consider training / racing is an exercise to maintain a better health condition and to release pressure than anything else nowadays.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 02:14 , Processed in 0.240940 second(s), 23 queries .