21#
發表於 2009-4-5 12:49:40 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 510# 的帖子

喂, 打籃球我都啱喎, 下次有波打預埋我, 真架

升級   16.67%

該用戶從未簽到

22#
發表於 2009-11-30 14:37:26 | 顯示全部樓層
If you've run a 96mins HM before, that simply means your body could at least do it, if not better, hey man you are still young. don't let negative thinking overtake you, dun doubt yourself, that's very silly.

It's only my feeling of you, no offence, I reckon:

1)you haven't come out of the torture of the FM in Melbourne yet, both physically and mentally. maybe you haven't given your body the rest it needed, and chronic exhaustion could lead to mild depression, depressed mind suppresses physical performance, it's a really bad cycle
suggestion: cut all intensity works for 2 weeks, no races, just long easy jog and stop or slow down when you feel tired. eat and hydrate yourself well, also make sure you sleep well and see how you go from there.

2)dun forget the basics of sport is fun. you demand too much of yourself, setting too many targets, slowly turning running into a boring subject, and even pressured from doing it, not worth it. just relax! release yourself from invisible burdens. run freely
suggestion: just go out and run, forget about the distance, the pace, just run with your i-pod, for half an hour to 45mins each section, enjoy the scene, look at the trees, the roads the people the kids. enjoy the sun, the wind, enjoy the sweat and everything around you but the pace!

3)I could be wrong, just feel that you maybe too sensitive of what ppl think about you. like running, oftenly you really want to prove yourself, but if it fails, you get very disappointed because ppl may think you're a un-talented slow runner and you really want to show you can. it gives you unnecessary pressure from running and can turn into self-doubting
If I am right, try to concentrate back to yourself, listen and communicate with your body, your body is the one work hard for you, not other ppl! pay all attention to train your body stronger, that's the only thing you need, dun worry about the result and dun worry about what ppl tthink of you, feel and talk to your own body

dun doubt yourself, dun give up
winners dun quit, quitters dun win
if you think you cant, YOU CANT!
our brain can really affect our physical performance
So stay positive, do the right things and be patient, patience is very important, fruits will only come thru for hardworking ppl do the right things at right times

Lastly, I still remember you pushed me all the way in Burnley HM, you were so smooth and strong, hope to be pushed again(not overtaken) by you very soon.
Stay positive, young man!

[ 本帖最後由 edwinc 於 2009-11-30 14:42 編輯 ]

升級   16.67%

該用戶從未簽到

23#
發表於 2009-12-3 00:30:44 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 michaelyw 於 2009-12-2 22:56 發表
Thanks Edwin for your long comment.
I was upset mainly because I had a bad plan and weak mental strength this time. Might be you are right as I haven't fully recovered from the marathon in October.  ...

no worries, happy to see you bounce back very soon, see you on sunday!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 15:51 , Processed in 0.136856 second(s), 24 queries .