[複製鏈接]

升級   16.67%

該用戶從未簽到

1#
發表於 2008-9-10 20:58:07 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 97# 的帖子

腳踭痛?

could be plantar fasciitis or achilles tendonitis
I had both problems last year and had sidelined for more than three month in total, bloody annoying

maybe by doing some calf muscle training can slowly ease the problem, as stronger calf muscle can take away much workload from the ankle and foot
one thing I tried I find it useful but a bit awkward to do...it's jogging uphill BACKWARD, however due to the funny appearance and endless staring from other runners, I have QUITED this great excercise " />

升級   16.67%

該用戶從未簽到

2#
發表於 2008-9-10 21:32:18 | 顯示全部樓層
sounds like your doctor is a fair one.

To be honest, ordinary doctors don't know runners, except sport physicians, seeing GPs for sport injury is a waste of time

they never help you get back on track, also they don't understand our passion in running
normally just say "hurting? don't run then!" prescribe you some anti-inflammatory (NSAD) and then send you off.(being in medical field too I know how they do things)

for mild soft tissue injuries,make sure you avoid speed works! do longer warm up and cool down
running slower but longer (minimize the pain when running), if it still hurts a lot, then stop running, do different cross trainings to strengthen up your body then gradually back into running

[ 本帖最後由 edwinc 於 2008-9-10 21:46 編輯 ]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:31 , Processed in 0.127973 second(s), 24 queries .