查看: 6794|回覆: 51
打印 上一主題 下一主題

新手想買鞋

[複製鏈接]

升級   63.16%

該用戶從未簽到

1#
發表於 2009-7-4 15:06:35 | 顯示全部樓層
Comparatively, there are less models for ladies than men in most of the brands, e.g. Asics, Mizuno, NB, etc.  You may go to 10x in Wan Chai and the owners are very friendly and professional who can give you more useful information on selections.  However, they are selling mostly Asics & Mizuno and other accessories.

If you are looking for a pair of good racing shoes, I would suggest you to go for Asics because it is comparatively better than any other brands in terms of design, protection and performance.  Of course, it is more expensive than Mizuno, Nike and NB but it is worth to try in my opinion.  In Japan, the selling prices of all these brands are similar.  Therefore, most people will choose Asics for training and competition.

Even in Europe and America, most people will choose Asics because of the design and protection, e.g. Kayano, etc.   

I always visit this shop during lunch time to update the product knowledge because my office is very close-by.

升級   63.16%

該用戶從未簽到

2#
發表於 2009-7-4 23:26:47 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 13# 的帖子

I don't think it is appropriate to mention here but you can find out their address from google.com and the location is just on the opposite side of Wan Chai Sports Ground along Gloucester Road on the first floor of a small office building.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 22:09 , Processed in 0.117761 second(s), 22 queries .