樓主: stunyap
打印 上一主題 下一主題

對立?

[複製鏈接]

升級   50.35%

該用戶從未簽到

1#
發表於 2011-4-7 00:21:01 | 顯示全部樓層

Honestly, I think it is safety reason that is not recommended to let runners and cyclists together.  If i am cyclist riding too fast, it is dangerous for both parties.  highly not recommended from safety perceptive.

But i am so selfish.  When I am runners, I love to run on cycling path.  But when I am cyclist, I hate the runner running on the path.

升級   50.35%

該用戶從未簽到

2#
發表於 2011-4-7 00:29:25 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 blurmax 於 2011-4-7 00:06 發表 手球和足球 is totally different with running and cycling!  Coz U could not play both handball & football on the same ground. However runners and cyclists could share the same path with ...

If you seen teenage riding a bike, I don't think they know much about manner.  They just like a killer.  May be destroyer.

升級   50.35%

該用戶從未簽到

3#
發表於 2011-4-7 00:43:31 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 stunyap 於 2011-4-5 12:26 發表 唔好意思,這正是歪理我改一改,點諗? 是唔是太多個人假設?危唔危險, 其實係見人見智; 如果馬路係你所講咁危險, 又點會有咁多行人每日以身犯險呢?  基本上多一個行人, 同多一架車在馬路上, 對其他馬路使用 ...

I think the assumption is not right.  You have to count the time for pedestrians walking on the road (Not pavement) compare the total time of  cars running on the road (I think most of time).  I would assume cars spend more time on the road rather than pedestrian.  Obviously, car accident would be higher.   Let take the assumption to remove all pavement !  Let put pedestrians walking on the road ! I sure more accidents related to pedestrian.

升級   50.35%

該用戶從未簽到

4#
發表於 2011-4-7 00:46:53 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 stunyap 於 2011-4-7 00:29 發表 我有一個奇怪想法當我在沙田跑步時,就好想好想跑單車徑,又直又平,所以我最後選擇了跑單車徑,唔理甚麼行人不上單車徑了,我已經順跑靠左了,做到人車共容,一路跑一路聽歌,真爽~當我在沙田踩車時,當然不會上行人 ...

You are good man.  I do see kid would not slow down.  They would try to hit the runner. Let see who got more damage. We live in HK. It is our real life.

升級   50.35%

該用戶從未簽到

5#
發表於 2011-4-7 00:50:43 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 blurmax 於 2011-4-7 00:46 發表 Even the cycling path is not safe for these cyclist to speed riding.  If they wish to ride fast, better do it on highway.  Coz the cycling paths are too narrow and having pedestrian (e ...

You are right but there is no speed limit for cycling path.  It is legal for them speeding.  Who care safety here in HK even government ? If they care, helmet should be enforced to be used for long time.  May be we should suggest to use speed camera in cycling path.

升級   50.35%

該用戶從未簽到

6#
發表於 2011-4-7 01:03:43 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 blurmax 於 2011-4-7 00:52 發表 If they do it with malicious intention, they should be arrested and punished.  That's how our society runs.  Just as some malicious driver intentionally hit these cyclists, and sho ...

By law ? How can do that ?

According to the stat from police station
http://www.police.gov.hk/info/doc/traffic_report_2009_tc.pdf

There are almost 1800 bicycle accidents in 2009 in table 16.  Most of them are in Shatin and Taipo.  The number of accidents are not much less than car accident. Luckily, most of them are happened on the road not cycling path.   How many ticket being issued to cyclist by police due to crazy riding?  I afraid that is not many.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 19:17 , Processed in 0.135139 second(s), 23 queries .