查看: 9332|回覆: 63
打印 上一主題 下一主題

全港跑手排名, 長跑網佔?

[複製鏈接]

升級   13.16%

該用戶從未簽到

1#
發表於 2009-4-20 11:37:23 | 顯示全部樓層
The purpose of this ranking is to give runners some ideas about their performance compared to other runners. This is not intended to replace the one compiled by HKAAA, but because of the expanded ranking list, more runners are included so that they can compare their results with others. For example, if you are now 50th in 10K, you know what improvement you need to make in order to make the top 20th or top 10th. For new runners, maybe their goal is simply to make the ranking. We hope this can give runners some motivation to train harder or give them a goal to work towards.

We try to include as many races as possible, but some races that are obviously short must be excluded, such as the Taipo 10K and the Diabetic Run, and many of those 10Ks held at Tai Mei Tuk main dam. Of course, there are also different views on which one should be included or not. Tracking the performance of runners from Hong Kong in oveseas races is also a difficult part; as you can imagine, it's hard to track every overseas race and identify the runners from Hong Kong.

This ranking is managed by a runner as busy as us, so he can only work on it when he has some free time from his training and family/business commitments. So updating may not be as fast as many would like to see. But you can certainly help. Anyone who like to see this project going can help by submitting the data and informing us any omission and mistakes; or submitting your results especially for overseas races. Please send email to [email protected]

Keith Chan
HKRunners

升級   13.16%

該用戶從未簽到

2#
發表於 2009-4-21 11:36:18 | 顯示全部樓層
謝謝Rockiec Ching代為翻譯.補充一下, 其實這類非官方ranking吃力不討好, 我們就收過賽會投訢話對其主辦賽事不公平, 因為他花很多人力物力確保路程準確, 而某些主辦者就求其了事, 所以不可相題並論, 又或者影響某些運動員取得贊助. 跟其他網上資訊一樣, 我地要有獨立判斷能力. 睇到人地時間, 再睇下係邊場賽事做出. 而這個ranking又不是唯一的ranking, 任何人或網站都可做自己的ranking,好似十大金曲一樣,中唔中肯觀眾心中有數.

升級   13.16%

該用戶從未簽到

3#
發表於 2009-4-22 11:25:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry for writing in English as my Chinese typing is slower than Blurmax Actually the ranking is maintained by Roberto Venezini, a sub-35 min runner himself and a very busy man; but he has just updated the 10K ranking based on some comments here.

Hi Ka Chun, I will pass your Beijing time (2:49:44) to Roberto for inclusion which should make you 20th on the ranking, ahead of my well respected rivals Wu Ki Kai and Law Kam Fai...ha ha. As you know, Beijing results don't list runners by where they come from but which unit they belong to, and you belong to 海尔斯兆悦长 (what is this?), so unless people know you taking part in the race otherwise there is no way to tell, let alone many Chinese have the same name (PS: Taking about similar names; I found that on the HKAAA coach course student list there are two Chan Ka Chun Eric, both Chinese and Engllish names are the same, that's interesting )
http://www.hkaaa.com/hkaaa/coaches-zone/L1C109/L1C109_student%20list.pdf

升級   13.16%

該用戶從未簽到

4#
發表於 2009-4-22 13:56:51 | 顯示全部樓層
講開本地ranking, 如果你上www.hkhillrunning.com , 再click入Runners, 雖然你同我都未必知D分數點計, 但係睇吓D跑手profile, 唔到你唔講個服字, 希望有人做個俾我地D跑手就好喇!

升級   13.16%

該用戶從未簽到

5#
發表於 2009-4-23 10:16:41 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 41# 的帖子

Rockiec ching

I think they also have a grading system ranking runners by the points they accumulated at the races. It's produced by a runner who said he uses only excel + access + MYSQL, although I could never figure out how to do it. But I think for a website like this, the most difficult part is not building it (which is already difficult indeed), but keeping it up-to-date with so many races around.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 22:59 , Processed in 0.234949 second(s), 23 queries .