因小弟的左邊的Hip已痛了2星期有多(感覺上是軟組織問題),呢兩星期已慢jog為主。中午時試跑快少少2-3K已經唔掂。星期日有HM,想請教各位高見。
+1 0
上一篇︰聯合國兒童基金會慈善跑(迪士尼) 當天天氣如何下一篇︰2008.12.26 聖誕翌日跑

升級   92.85%

該用戶從未簽到

2#
發表於 2008-11-28 00:08:11 | 只看該作者
Hi Desmond hing ~

Oral is always better than cream because it absorbs better into your system.  NSAID cream is not popular here anyway.  Please do not use both at once.  If you have hip pain, rest up for a few days and if it still bothers you, go to doctor and have it checked out because it can turn into hip fracture if you keep on running with hip pain.  

Oh, for the upcoming HF, well, use your own judgement.  If it continues to hurt I would not chance it.  There are always other races in the future unless you are a maniac like me.

Hope this helps, take care and rest up.

升級   11.35%

該用戶從未簽到

3#
 樓主| 發表於 2008-11-28 09:44:09 | 只看該作者

回復 2# 的帖子

David, thanks so much for your advice. I am now on Diclofenac 100mg per day. Hope this will at least ease some of the pain before the coming Sunday. I don't want to give it up yet so I will see how my hip held up on Sunday. If I am in too much pain I will take it as a real slow LSD

Btw, is hip fracture common for distance runners? My impression (and impression only) is runners more often suffer from stress fracture. Is there any improper posture leading to hip fracture/ inflammation of the capsule/ other soft tissues? To be honest I have never faced hip pain due to running before but I guess there's first time for everything

And hey, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

升級   92.85%

該用戶從未簽到

4#
發表於 2008-11-30 13:55:55 | 只看該作者
So Desmond Hing, did you do the HM?  Did the pain hold up?  Hip fracture is very popular among female runners.  I ate too much turkey on Thanksgiving Day this year.  I had turkey for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I am soooooooo sick of it now I don't want to see it again during Christmas.

升級   11.35%

該用戶從未簽到

5#
 樓主| 發表於 2008-12-1 15:03:02 | 只看該作者
原帖由 lvrunner 於 2008-11-30 13:55 發表
So Desmond Hing, did you do the HM?  Did the pain hold up?  Hip fracture is very popular among female runners.  I ate too much turkey on Thanksgiving Day this year.  I had turkey for breakfast, lunch  ...
Hey David! Yes I did finish the HM. As I posted previously I have been on diclofenac for 4 days so the pain was indeed better under around 16-17K. Anyway I managed to crawl to the finish line . I will take some days off and resume practice later this week.

Too much turkey in the Thanksgiving?  Several years ago my mum brought home a Christmas gift from her company -- a turkey!! It take a family of four 2 days and 4 meals to consume it. So I understand yr feeling~~~~
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 08:28 , Processed in 0.292676 second(s), 24 queries .