"hit the wall"=抽筋嗎?

關閉 [複製鏈接]

升級   46.32%

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2007-12-4 18:12:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
看了blurmax的文章
其中見到有這句"hit the wall",單看字面是撞牆但加上前文後理估計應是抽筋吧!
+1 0
上一篇︰改善你的跑步戰略下一篇︰美津龍半馬網上報名開始(網上報名名額已滿了)

升級   99.47%

該用戶從未簽到

2#
發表於 2007-12-4 19:58:03 | 只看該作者
no. hit the wall is when your body has burnt all carbohydrates. you are left with protein (your muscles) and fat.

altho you can convert fat to carbohydrates, as well as breaking down your protein for glucose. the rate is so slow that you feel very fatigue.

抽筋 is 'cramping'

升級   0%

該用戶從未簽到

3#
發表於 2007-12-4 21:10:20 | 只看該作者
撞牆?極點?

一、什麼是『撞牆』?『極點』?

從事長距離跑步時,途中感到呼吸困難、四肢無力,身體極端不適,學術上稱之為極點,俗稱撞牆
        原因:內臟器官惰性所引起,也就是肌肉系統已經以較高的效率參與身體的運動工作,呼吸循環等系統仍處於較低的工作水準,肌肉活動與內臟活動不能平衡所導致。
        極點出現的的早晚、反應的輕重與消失的快慢,與運動強度訓練水平準備活動有關。
二、第二次呼吸?
        當內臟器官惰性逐漸被克服,肌肉系統與內臟活動工作水平達到平衡時,呼吸便可均勻自如,動作輕鬆有力,不適的感覺消失,此現象稱之為第二次呼吸

三、如何減輕極點的不適?

• 規律的運動習慣。
  • 充分熱身運動
  • 運動前深呼吸
四、重力性休克?
       激烈跑步時,心跳率加速提供較多的血流量給下肢肌肉,以提供運動時肌肉所需的氧氣,若運動後馬上停下,大量的血液便聚積於下肢肌肉,又因地心引力的關係,無法回流心臟,產生腦部暫時缺氧,出現頭昏眼花,甚至嘔吐、暈倒,此現象稱之為重力性休克
    激烈運動後,應該繼續慢跑或步行一段距離,並作深呼吸伸展操

升級   46.32%

該用戶從未簽到

4#
 樓主| 發表於 2007-12-4 23:43:40 | 只看該作者
謝謝告知!又學到

升級   99.47%

該用戶從未簽到

5#
發表於 2007-12-5 09:32:02 | 只看該作者
I dont agree with yours (cardio not working hard enough to support muscles sounds more like the lack of warm up to me?). I believe the below is more appropriate.

Glycogen and “the wall”
Carbohydrates that a person eats are converted by the liver and muscles into glycogen for storage. Glycogen burns quickly to provide quick energy. Runners can store about 8 MJ or 2,000 kcalworth of glycogen in their bodies, enough for about 30 km or 18-20miles of running. Many runners report that running becomes noticeably more difficult at that point.[citation needed] When glycogen runs low, the body must then burn stored fat for energy, which does not burn as readily. When this happens, the runner will experience dramatic fatigue. This phenomenon is called "hitting the wall". The aim of training for the marathon, according to many coaches,[citation needed]is to maximize the limited glycogen available so that the fatigue ofthe "wall" is not as dramatic. This is in part accomplished byutilizing a higher percentage of energy from burned fat even during theearly phase of the race, thus conserving glycogen.
Carbohydrate-based "energy" gels are a good way to avoid or reducethe effect of "hitting the wall" as they provide easy to digest energyduring the run. Some people recommend taking an energy gel every 45-60minutes during the race. Energy gels usually contain varying amounts ofsodium and potassium and some also contain caffeine. They need to beconsumed with a certain amount of water.
Alternatives to gels are solid candy, cookies, other forms ofconcentrated sugars, or any food high in simple carbohydrates which canbe digested easily by the individual runner.
Many runners experiment with consuming energy supplements duringtraining runs to determine what works best for them. Each runner may bedifferent.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon

[ 本帖最後由 kaevin 於 2007-12-5 09:33 編輯 ]

升級   0%

該用戶從未簽到

6#
發表於 2007-12-5 09:39:11 | 只看該作者
原帖由 kaevin 於 2007-12-5 09:32 發表
I dont agree with yours (cardio not working hard enough to support muscles sounds more like the lack of warm up to me?). I believe the below is more appropriate.

Glycogen and “the wall”
Carboh ...

非常詳細,Thank!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

香港長跑網

小黑屋|手機觸屏版|電腦版|Archiver|香港長跑網 |網站地圖

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 12:05 , Processed in 0.110812 second(s), 24 queries .